• If Bacteria, Parasites and Fungus are thriving ( Hidden Stressors), the immune system is likely to
• Pathogenic infection is often the result of having compromised gut function.
• How did those immunological reprobates set up shop and start doing business in your gut in
the 1st place?
• Why did these malefactors attract other more dangerous villains critters?
• Most Practitioners are quick to look and kill off pathogen without restoring overall gut health
allowing for your gut to get re-infected, perpetuating the viscous cycle.
• Malfunctions and imbalances in the gut can create a cascade throughout the body
causing other malfunctions and imbalances to occur in the systems.
• This eventually results in the emergence of symptoms that may appear completely unrelated to gut
• Unexplained WEIGHT GAIN and NOT being able to loose it
• Cold and Flu
• Dripping nose
• Joint pain
• Skin rashes
THE THREE Rs PROTOCOL:
The villains and malefactors - GI Pathogen Screening Test
Look at the Mucosal Barrier Integrity - Intestinal Permeability Test ( AKA Leaky Gut – when little
holes start to form in the lining of the gut)
Dysbiosis – Breakdown in the balance between protective versus harmful bacteria in the gut.
Mucosal Barrier Integrity Protocol
Regenerating the mucosal lining
Re-inoculate healthy flora through use of supplementation ( Probiotics )
Although the gut lining is one of the quickest part of your body to heal and repair, it can take 6 months to a year to repair Leaky Gut depending
on the severity of the damage to the lining.
Too many to be listed!! But for sure Vibrant Health!!!! Energy, Clarity, Weight loss….
Investment in your Gut’s Health - $ 497
Lab cost to be paid to the Labs :
Pathogen Screen ( including H Pylori) – $ 255
Intestinal Permeability - $ 92
Medical Disclaimer: The information in this website, programs, products and services, is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a qualified health care professional and is not intended as medical advice, it is for educational and informational purposes only, and is made available to you as self-help tools for your own uses. It is intended as a sharing of knowledge and information from the research and experience of Dr. Patricia Delaere, Classical naturopath, and the experts who have contributed. We encourage you to make your own health care decisions based upon your research and in partnership with a qualified health care professional.
By using our Website, Programs, Products and Services you implicitly signify your agreement to all parts of the above Disclaimer
You are acknowledging that you are participating voluntarily in using our Website, Programs, Products and Services, and you alone are solely and personally responsible for your choices, actions and results. You acknowledge that you take full responsibility for your health, life and well-being, as well as the health, lives and well-being of your family and children (where applicable), for all decisions now and in the future.
Thus, if you do not agree to the disclaimer above, STOP now, and do not use this website, programs, services or products.